Welcome to this kitesurfing video tutorial on Backside riding
After have learn how to turn on your strong and weak side and improve your timing, it is time to attack your first waves.
IN this video tutorial, Kitekahunas will gove you plenty of tips to help you riding some waves with style:
- have a wind parallel to the wave
- over take the wave back the back.
- start by going down wind and backside
- use the power of the wave and do not use your kite
- put you weight on front foot to accelerate and go low
- slowdown your speed by slaloming to keep control of your kite
If you know a good technique on how to Frontside top-turn or you want to share your experience with us, write a comment bellow.